Our Wine Club is different because it offers the most diverse selection
of wines in Southern Oregon. Our South Stage Cellars estate wines are chosen from our 28 varieties of grapes grown on our Quail Run Vineyards, and we include wines from other wineries that also exclusively use our grapes.
From exotic blends to unusual varieties, big reds to dessert wines,
our South Stage Cellars Wine Club offers you a tasting experience
like no other.
Wine Club Benefits:
- Members ALWAYS receive 15% off on glasses & bottles, 20% discount on cases.
- 2 free tastings weekly (member and companion)
- Exclusive wine club member parties with each release.
- 10% discount on merchandise.
- Priority reservations for special event and limited release wines.
- Access to the tasting room, salon or wine garden for private parties without charge.
- Do you want to have a party in the club room or outside in our side garden? We waive the $100 fee.
Vineyard Wine Club
- 3 releases per year, 4 bottles per release. ($95-$100 each release, shipping not included)
- February, June & November
- Call Connie, our Wine Club Manager for more information at 541-899-9120.
A day of tastings and pairing wines with scrumptious, selected food.
Release day November 5 Sunday 1:00PM -5:00PM
- 2014 Chardonnay
- 2013 Syrah (Craterview)
- 2014 Merlot
- 2013 Chateau Lorane Syrah/Port
As always you can exchange any unopened bottle within two weeks of release. All red wine club members will receive 2 bottles of the award winning Syrah instead of the Chardonnay. All white club members please choose 4 whites at the time of the release.