- Wine & Cheese Pairing 1-8
- Treat yourself to an amazing flight of Oregon wines.
- Select 3 wines to pair with delicious local cheese & more.
- Dobbes Family Grenache Blanc
- Pinot Noir Thirkill (on sale) Award Winning
- SSC GSM (Grenache, Syrah, Mouvedre)
- SSC 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon (Stunning year for Cabs)
- Semi Sparkling Rose. Great gift to bring cheer to friends & family. (On Sale)
- Enjoy tastings from unique grapes.
- (We offer 28 different varietals through out the season)
- $12.00 Dinner & music by Jeff Kloetzel.
- Call by Thursday afternoon to reserve your dinner
- “Enjoy a wine tasting experience like no other.”
- Dinner by Fresco, Chicken Au Vin with risotto, salad, bread, butter & dessert.
- C St Bistro dinner
- Call to reserve your table. 541 899-9120
- Music by Annie Corbett 6-8
- Annie’s sultry, soothing voice evokes Sara Bareilles and Joni Mitchell. A writer first, she picked up a pawn shop guitar at age 15, and has been creating songs since. She sings, strums, and creates rich performances with live vocal and percussion looping.
Come before 5:00 and “Treat yourself to a wine tasting experience like no other”
South Stage Cellars is proud to announce we will be the sponsor this wonderful event! Please join us for a very romantic, fun event! For more information please click on link below.
- Treat someone special, someone that you care for or want to impress with a special sweetheart flight.
- Delicious wines, chocolate & a rose. No reservations needed. $10.00 per person
- Enjoy live music 6-8
Take a trip around the world with South Stage Cellars.
You don’t have to pack any bags for this trip. You don’t have to be concerned about loading or unloading zones, or excess baggage charges.
Some of the countries you will be visiting are; Portugal, South of France, Southern Italy, Chile, Germany, Australia, South Africa and the list continues. We will be offering tastes from around the world along with food pairings from local restaurants.
All 24 different varietals are grown exclusively from our estate grown grapes from Quail Run Vineyards. You will taste, Carmenere, Dolcetto, Chardonnay, Pinotage, Grenache, Syrah, Viognier, Pinot Blanc, Mourvedre just to name a few. For the next 6 weeks treat your palette, learn about the different varietals, enjoy the food pairings from some of your favorite restaurants while you take a trip around the world with South Stage Cellars.
$25.00 per person includes 3-4 tastings along with food pairings.
Limited space available. (50 people)
Starts February 27, April 2, 2016. Every Saturday, from 2-5.